[e23-announce] Get Lost

e23-announce at sjgames.com e23-announce at sjgames.com
Fri Aug 15 00:00:03 CDT 2008

[image: http://e23.sjgames.com/media/SJG37-1671.jpg ]

Hey, wait! Where you goin'?

Argh, that's not what I meant. I'm talking about GURPS Infinite Worlds: Lost Worlds ( http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG37-1671 ) , a book you should get. It's a sampling of worlds from the infinite mind of Kenneth Hite. These were worlds we had to leave out of the original GURPS Infinite Worlds ( http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG31-2001 )  because he proved to be a little too infinite for a 240-page book. Now's your chance to further eninfinitify your IW campagin, so get Lost!

Wait, come back! Sheesh, this isn't working at all . . .

-- Fox Barrett

Secrets and Lies ( http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=PL002 )
Be one of the young and beautiful in this game for 3 to 6 players! Take the roles of club-hoppers in Miami Beach. Lie, scheme, steal and sleep your way to the inner circles of power. Experience a new kind of role-playing by collaborating, and competing, with your friends to make the characters. Leave . . . [read more] ( http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=PL002 )

GURPS Infinite Worlds: Lost Worlds ( http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG37-1671 )
As the core setting of GURPS Fourth Edition,GURPS Infinite Worlds packed a lot of details about the endless universe.  But you can't pack infinite information into a finite form -- some material just won't fit.GURPS Infinite Worlds: Lost Worlds is a collection of timelines we couldn't squeeze into GURPS . . .